This week in review covers hoping for a big financial meltdown, preparing for holiday shoppers, selling millions with webinars and much more!
- “Becoming A Mini Advertiser! – Less Stress, Less Money, Longer Campaigns“ – What do you do when the competition in your niche has you down and out? Some affiliates are creating their own products and creating their own niches.
- “Hold Hands, Let’s Pray For A Financial Meltdown“ – If the economy is going down, or even if people just think it is, you could be cashing in big time. Find out why exactly a financial meltdown would be awesome for affiliate marketers.
- “Here’s One Of My Goldmine Research Tools“ – One of the biggest keys to success in any industry is staying up to date on the latest trends. How can you do that? Google Reader could be the answer you have been searching for.
- “Ian Fernando Knows CPA And Chicks“ – If you haven’t heard of Ian Fernando, you might just be living under a rock. Check out this interview with one of the top affiliates in the space to learn more about CPA, helpful marketing tools and more!
- “30-Minute HD Screencast of my PPC Affiliate Marketing Resurgence“ – Tyler Cruz decided to get back into PPC marketing about three weeks ago. Instead of a typical summary, he created a killer 30 minute screencast.
- “How to make a Killer Webinar – Trey Smith“ – Have you ever hosted a webinar? Trey Smith has and he has sold millions of dollars doing it. You could learn how to create a great webinar from this 9 minute presentation!
- “Top 5 Online Holiday Shopping Tips for Marketers“ – If you think it’s too soon to start planning for holiday shoppers, think again. The holidays are sneaking up on us, so here are 5 tips to get you in the right frame of mind.
Original Post: Week In Review: Holiday Shopping & Meltdowns
© JonathanVolk.com – A Blog about Making Money Online, 2011.
Want to Learn To Make Money Online?