Hello! I registered in Toloka 8 days ago. This site has different microtasks that pay around 1 – 5 cents. I know it may be not a lot, but they are extremely easy and fast to do. Here are some examples:
- Count the number of animals in a photo (select between 0 to 6 animals). Example: https://imgur.com/7iExFua
- Say if a restaurant site has a menu or not.
- Say if the Amazon result corresponds to the user search.
- More examples: https://imgur.com/3MfnZPP
Moreover, the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.02$ for Paypal if you withdraw once a week, but I recommend you withdraw a bigger amount because PayPal takes a 2% commission, and if you want to withdraw more than once a week, then the minimum withdrawal is 1$.
You can withdraw to:
- Paypal (min. withdrawal 0.02$)
- Skrill (min. withdrawal 1$)
- Papara (min.withdrawal 0.5$)
- Payoneer (min withdrawal 20$)
My experience: I've registered 7 days ago. I did some tasks and earned like 20 cents and I wanted to withdraw. But I couldn't because they have to verify your profile (it says that it can take from 1 day to 2 weeks), my verification took 7 days. So after 7 days, I made a total of 2.41$ and I withdrew. Today I've received the money, in total 2,36$ because PayPal takes 2%. Here is the proof: Paypal proof
I definitely recommend this microtasks site. The pay rate is, as I said before, is low. But the minimum withdrawal amount is also low, so you don't really need to make a bigger amount like in other sites to withdraw. Also, the tasks are really easy and fast to do. And in some of them, you will have to do a short training.
If you have any questions, just ask me.
Have a nice day!
edit: I forgot to say that it is available for IOS and Android (but there are fewer tasks than on the website). Also, I updated an image link